Do you want to become independent in multipitch climbing? Come with us in Turda Gorges!
The intensive course is a great learning opportunity for beginner climbers or for advanced who want to improve their skills in the multipitch technique. We will present you the needed equipment, communication and safety measures, belay, regroup and retreat techniques. By successfully completing this course we wish to improve your abilities so that you are capable to practice multipitch climbing independently.
We are expecting you!
If you have questions or you want to book a place, contact us at +40 746 327 791, info @ alpine-tours.com or you the form from below. A place is considered booked when the payment is confirmed.
Dates: 7-8 July, 2018
Area: Turda Gorges
Available places: 2
Minimum age: 18
Instructors: Akos Kozma
Price: 500 lei/ person
The ice climbing course topics include:
- learning the basics / improve your technique in safety and belaying
- anchoring, regroup and retreat techniques
- communication procedures
- climbing shoes, harness*, helmet*, belay device*
- T-shirt, tricou, fleece, waterproof jacket, long/short pants, hiking boots, hat
- water bottle, headlamp, sun glasses, sun cream, first aid kit
* Available on demand in the limit of Alpine Tours available stock.
- training hours in the company of a certified guide
- the collective equipment (ropes, half ropes, various belay devices, carabiners, ice screws).
- e-course (pdf)
- accommodation at the hut
- personal transportation cost of participants
- personal medical insurance
- personal required equipment