Day 1 – Meeting point at 9 AM in front of Montenvers Train Station – equipment check and training day with crampons, ice axe and rope on Mer de Glace glacier.
Day 2 – Acclimatization + training day at Aiguille du Midi / Torino Hut – Traverse of Pointe Lachenal or Cosmique Ridge or Tour Ronde ascent. The night is spent back in Chamonix;
Day 3 – We take the tramway du Mont Blanc to Nid dÁigle and climb to Gouter Hut. We sleep at the hut;
Day 4 – Early morning start and climb to Mont Blanc Summit. Descent back to hut and to Nid D’Aigle train station;
Day 5 – Extra day in case of bad weather or poor conditions.
DETAILS AND PRICES
- Destination: Mont Blanc Peak
- Type of climb: Altitude climb
- Places available: 1, 2 or multiple of 2
- Interval: 1 st of June – 30th of September
- Minimum age: 18 year old
- Duration: 5 days
- Technical level: 2/5
- Level of effort: Sustained 5/5
- Guide: Mihnea Prundeanu, IFMGA/UIAGM mountain guide
FOR REGISTRATIONS contact us via telephone : + 40 730 091 232 or email: email@example.com
- Mountain guide fees, experienced and with a technical expertise for this climb
- Accommodation and meals for guide and client,
- Lifts and train transportation for guide and client,
- Gear rental for the client.
Gear: Can be rented from Chamonix at around 135 Eur for 5 days. Ex: crampons + ice axe, harness, helmet, mountaineering boots.
- underpants and overpants,
- good quality base layer + spare,
- mid layer shirt (synthetic),
- windproof/waterproof jacket,
- insulation jacket,
- good waterproof gloves + mittens,
- warm socks + spare ones,
- sun glasses,
- windproof hat,
- wind bandana,
- headlamp + batteries,
- water bottle,
- small first aid kit.
Some gear for the Mont Blanc course can be rented from Chamonix at around 135 Eur for 5 days. Ex: crampons + ice axe, harness, helmet, mountaineering boots.