In April keep the skis on your feet, but change the scenery! Join us for a ski touring trip in Slovenia, in a unique corner of the Alps, on the slopes of the famous Triglav.
If you love ski touring and you are looking for an interesting experience, it is possible that this tour to be exactly what you are looking for. In the Julien Alps, in Slovenia, some of the most interesting ski touring and ski mountaineering days are towards the end of winter, when the long, narrow valleys are perfectly covered in snow. We recommend the long descents at the base of the immense limestone of the Triglav because the scenery has an alpine, wild character.
Includes: 3 days with different circuits around Triglav. Starting point for all tours will be the city of Mojstrana, 25 km away from Bled and 15 km away from Karnjska Gora.
Interval: 6-9 aprilie, 2017
Area: Masivul Triglav, Alpii Iulieni
Places available: 6-12 (minimum 6)
Conditions for participation: minimum age 18. Minimum level: for experienced slope skiers and those who have already been on multiple ski touring.
Guides/Instructors: Mihnea Prundeanu
Price: call or write email for details
- Services of certified guidea
- Accommodation in hostel
- Personal transportation and meals for participants
- Medical insurance
- Personal required equipment
- Waterproof jacket, down jacket, winter, two pairs of gloves (preferably waterproof), waterproof pants, synthetic or wool first and second layers, sleeping bag
- Ski touring boots, skis și ski touring bindings, ski skins, telescopic ski poles
- DVA*, shovel*, avalanche probe*
- Backpack, ice crampons*, ice axe*, harness*, helmet*
- Thermos for tea, headlamp,sun glasses, sun screen, first aid kit, etc
If you need more information about ski touring in Slovenia or wish to join the tour, we invite you to contact us via email at info @ alpine-tours.com to call us at+40 746 327 791 or to fill in the form below.