Gudauri is a famous area for the mountain conditions skiers find here year after year. With the necessary equipment and the cable cars which offer an easy access to the mountain, skiers can easily leave behind the busy slopes and can approach pristine areas, that make Gudauri such a special skiing destination.
Gudauri resort and the area around Kazbek massif are excellent for ski touring since they offer the opportunity to discover the mountains in their natural state, on varied routes with sometimes untouched snow. In Gudauri we find peaks as high as 1200 m and 3000 m, as well as glaciers. In this area from Caucasus we will ski on hills and mountains covered in fresh snow, and we will enjoy full days spent outside, on long descents.
Dates: March 30, 2019 – April 6, 2019
Area: Gudauri, Kazbek Massif, Georgia
Available places: 6
Minimum age: 18 years old
Mountain Guide: Mihnea Prundeanu UIAGM/IFMGA certified
950 euro / person / group of 6 people
1045 euro / person / group of 5 people
1180 euro / person / group of 4 people
The trip is organized for a minimum group of 4 people.
- accommodation in double room, breakfast and dinner included
- mountain guiding by UIAGM certified guide
- airport transfer Tbilisi – Gudauri and return
- ski pass
- personal transport of participant (flights)
- medical insurance
- personal expenses, snacks, drinks, alcohol
- rental of personal equipment
- Waterproof jacket, down jacket, hat, two pairs of gloves (preferably waterproof), waterproof pants, synthetic or wool base layers.
- Ski touring boots, skis and bindings for ski touring, ski touring skins, telescopic poles
- Avalanche beacon*, shovel*, probe*
- Backpack, crampons*, ice axe*, harness*, helmet*
- Thermos/tea bottle, head lamp, sun glasses, sun screen, first aid kit, etc
*Available at request in the limit of Alpine Tours stock.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
50% advance to reserve the place
50% until February 15, 2019
If you need more information or wish to sign up, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at +40 730 091 232, +40 746 327 791 or fill in the form below.